Tracy and John’s wedding this past Saturday was full of super-stars in the wedding industry. As photographers, we get to walk through the entire day with our brides and grooms, and we really appreciate quality, top-notch work. Check out Tracy and John’s line-up of wedding professionals:
– Wedding gown by Mary at Marliee’s
– Decorations by Angelica at Simply Beautiful Decor (Angelica is also the decorator for our wedding)
– Cake by Ruth and Eda at Vineyard Sweets (Ruth and Eda are also doing our cupcakes for our wedding)
– Florals by Nicki Serravalle from the Flower House
– Hair by Picasso’s Salon and Spa in Niagara Falls
– Make-up by Sandra Maude from Before and After Make-up
– Transportation by Derek Rymarchuk of Wedding Company of Niagara
– Entertainment by Ted Chamberlain of Ted’s Tunes DJ Company
– Reception at Legends on the Niagara, coordinated by the wonderful Jackie Lynch
Wow – what a great team of professionals to collaborate for an incredibly beautiful wedding!
Tracy was beautiful, John was handsome, the weather ended up cooperating, and it was a fairytale day. Here are some of our favourite images. Enjoy!]]>
What an incredible job The Flower House did with the floral arrangements! Beautiful!
Here is Sandra Maude of Before and After Make-up and Tracy sharing a laugh
Derek Rymarchuk of Wedding Company of Niagara leading the gals to their limousine.
Angelica from Simply Beautiful Decor did a fabulous job on the decor at Legends. Perfect!
What was REALLY neat was that the entire reception was themed around “trees”. Tracy and John even had a piece of the tree that John proposed to Tracy under underneath their cake.
This is Tracy and her son, Ty.
Here is Ted Chamberlain of Ted’s Tunes DJ Comapny having a great time.
Tracy explained to me, before the wedding, the importance of her Grandmother, to her. They share a really special bond. I was sure to capture some really beautiful moments throughout the evening of Tracy and her Grandmother enjoying their time together.
I love this one of Tracy’s Grandmother singing, out loud, to Tracy. I think it was Bon Jovi that she was singing